We know that companies rely on wholesale linen services and industrial launderers to both maintain the highest levels of everyday professionalism and to make their businesses go. And when quality matters, linen services and industrial launderers can rely on Hunt Textiles.
Take, for example, our line of wholesale bib aprons, built for jobs like high-paced kitchens where freshness and cleanliness levels cannot be compromised:
- The apron ties are made from the same material as the main apron fabric. This both improves looks and helps reduce tangles.
- The aprons feature bartack sewing at all stress points like neckstraps, pockets and ties, providing maximum strength and durability.
- We use a 7.2 oz heavyweight Murata Air Jet Spun polyester fabric, with cotton-type look and feel. The fabric is durable, professional and can handle the most intense tasks.
- The aprons feature a soil release finish, which improves removability of oil, dirt and stains, and ensures maximum cleanliness.
Our bib aprons also:
- Come in either white and a variety of colors.
- Feature extremely colorfast and bleachsafe fabric.
- Suffer from little to no wrinkling when handled promptly.
- Can arrive with or without pencil pockets.
- Come in a 29×34 inch size, and large, ready-to-ship inventories.
Why? Because linen service clients expect their aprons to arrive in top shape and readiness, every time. The “Hunt Difference” is that we’ve understood and delivered this standard of excellence since 1977.
Contact our wholesale linen experts for more information, or check out our full catalog of wholesale industrial linens, including our excellent line of bistro/waist aprons. Aprons can be shipped from our warehouse in the Dallas-Ft. Worth Metroplex to anywhere in the continental United States in less than five days.